📚 My Reading List
I enjoy reading but I must recognize that I start multiple books and never finish. Am I lazy? Do I get tired easily? I don't know, but I had this idea of defining a list of 12 books ahead of time and go through the list during 2023.
It better work because I already purchased all the books in the list 😆
- 📗 The making of a manager
- 📗 Remote, Inc.: How to Thrive at Work . . . Wherever You Are
- 📗 Modern CTO
- 📗 Building Microservices: Designing Fine-Grained Systems
- 📗 Build
- 📗 The Psychology of Money: Timeless lessons on wealth, greed, and happiness
- 📙 Practical Rust Projects
- 📕 Building Evolutionary Architectures: Support Constant Change
- 📕 Learning Domain-Driven Design: Aligning Software Architecture and Business Strategy
- 📕 Building Event-Driven Microservices: Leveraging Organizational Data at Scale
- 📕 Software Architecture: The Hard Parts: Modern Trade-Off Analyses for Distributed Architectures
🎧 Book summaries
Lately, I've been hooked on this awesome app called Headway that gives you audio summaries of books. Like I said earlier, I can be a bit lazy when it comes to reading, so using Headway lets me plow through a ton of books in no time and get the gist of them. Right now, I'm smashing through about 3 books a day with this trick, even while doing simple tasks.
If you wanna check out Headway, you can use this referral link.