💻 My Setup
I am not a pro on desk setups but I know many of you are struggling like I did when I first became a remote worker and even more when I started live streaming. So I decided to share my current setup after endless hours of watching youtube videos and reading device specs.
Disclaimer: I have been working remotely for 5+ years now and doing livestreams on Twitch since 2020. Some of this hardware might not be the latest and greatest but it works pretty well for me.
- 🤖 Amazon Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen) | Black
- 🎧 Bose QC35 II Headphones | Black
- 🎙️ Neewer NW-800 Condenser Mic + Adjustable arm kit
- 🎛️ Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen Mixer
- 🖱️ Microsoft Surface Mouse
- ⌨️ Apple Magic Keyboard | Space Gray
- 🔦 2x Elgato Key Light Air
- 📷 Canon EOS M200 Mirrorless Camera
- 👟 Standing Desk feet pad
- 📜 Smooth Desk mat | Dark gray
- 🖥️ Samsung C24FG70 - LED curved monitor | Black